Monday, June 4, 2007

London Job interview

I left my parents house to go for a job interview in London with a company called MPC (Moving Picture Company).




I would be working on the next "Chronicles of Narnia" movie called "Prince Caspian". I enjoyed working on the first in LA at "Rhythm and Hues". It could be a nice experience. I also would prefer living in London than Los Angeles. It's supposed to be more fun, particularly regarding nightlife and social stuff. I had chance after the interview to meet with a couple of American friends who have just moved here. They both prefer London to LA. Unfortunately, the night was over pretty quickly because I had a flight to Hong Kong that evening.

1 comment:

David said...

Why aren't I happier??? I guess cuz you were going away again...waaaaah!!

Oh hey and here's you from that night:

http://dmenkes.smugmug.com/photos/158254814-M.jpg