Tuesday, September 11, 2007

mongolia or bust!

Well, I couldn't wait for the fucking UK embassy anymore, so I decided to fly off to Mongolia to wait with my baby girl, Tuya. Also, I hope to take some time to see the Ulaanbaatar and a little bit of the country around the capital.

I think me and my girl will be return to England together in 1 or 2 weeks. That's the plan anyway. I still have a good job in England waiting for me when I get back, so I'd like to keep it.

If the UK embassy says no to her visa then we'll move to China. But first I have to come back to England and quit my job, leave my apartment, get a visa and some other things before I can go to China.

Hey, it's fun flying around the world!

I don't have any of my own photos yet, but for a little taste of things to come I ripped off these off internet for now.



No comments: