Friday, November 30, 2007

Moved again, this time within the same country

I've moved so many times this year, it's hard to believe. 5 times, I think. But this time it was from Beijing to another part of Beijing much closer to work. In fact, the commute went from 75 minutes to about 7 minutes. No buses or taxis anymore are needed just descending 22 stories and crossing 2 major streets which is actually quite dangerous.

The new apartment isn't quite as new or swanky as the previous one (I'll add photos soon) but the overall situation is better. I guess the best thing is that the water pressure is really good so taking a shower is much nicer. I believe it's about 128 square meters versus 103. So we have a bit more space that we didn't really need and we still have the same basic floor plan (2 bed, 1 bath, kitchen, living room) but extra furniture now.

1 comment:

David said...

Never gets old, man--NEVER! :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bAbo-HZlNwE