Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The stress mounts -- I have ticket to England now and my stuff remains unsold

The clock is ticking and now I have extra stress because I booked a ticket to London for July 19th. I have to sell everything before then and do a million other things before I leave. I think I'm heading for the proverbial trainwreck but I will be on that plane.

I have sold quite a bit of stuff, but it only seems to be the physically smaller and lower dollar value items. Hey it all helps but I need to move my car, motorcycle and some big furniture or I'm screwed!!!!!

Stay tuned as my drama unfolds.

one of the bikes I need to sell. I've had this one about 10 years. My first and only mountain bike. I used to climb substantial moutains with this. I managed to sell my roadbike for $200. Pretty cool.

some of my substantial stash of computer and video parts. Hope to sell a bunch of this stuff.

sorry about the boring post. I am dreaming and fantasizing about my friends in China/Hong Kong but life has been fairly chaste for me in my short time in LA. I'm hoping to change that next week, or shortly afterwards in England.

No comments: